Drop-off & Pick-up Directions
Student and Staff safety is #1. Dismissal is at 3:45 p.m.
- All students should be dropped off/picked up along the curb in the Student Drop Off/Pick Up Zone.
- Parking is only allowed in designated parking spots. Handicapped parking is available for those with a handicapped license plate or placard.
- The left lane is for cars ready to exit the parking lot. There is no parking in the left lane.
- The right lane is only for dropping off or picking up students. Students will only be able to enter cars from the curb. There is no parking along the curb.
- Crossing to the parking lot should only be done at the crosswalk where there is a staff member monitoring. We will not allow students to cross between the cars.
- When dropping off or picking up your student pull as far up in the right lane as you can. Once you have dropped off or picked up your student merge into the left lane to leave the parking lot.
- There is NO PARKING in the drop off/pick up lane. If you need to leave your car you must park in the designated parking spaces.
- School monitors supervise students as they line up before school on the playground. Teaching staff supervise the bus and student pick up areas after school.
- School starts at 9:15 a.m. Dropping your student off at 9:00am will give students plenty of time to be in line on time.
- School is dismissed at 3:45 p.m. Students not picked up after 3:55 p.m. will be waiting in the office. The office closes at 4:15 p.m.